IPhone 4 becoming Slow – How to fix it?
When you but a new iPhone it’s speed and Performance is Fast, Really fast!. But after using it for a while it’s performance degrades day by day. This is due to app log and junk files, unwanted apps and unnecessarily used features. But this problem can be fixed easily, and will boost your iPhone performance.
The iPhone 4 and 4S are designed and made of superior hardware, and their performance never degrades. your phone become slow due to the unnecessary load on the processor. Here are some quick tips to make your iPhone as fast as you have seen in the first use.
Quick Fixes To Speedup your iPhone
- Reboot your iPhone (this will kill most of the unwanted processes running in background)
- Switch off Personal hotspot and Bluetooth off
- Reset your phone setting (go to General settings, and there you will get Reset Phone setting option)
- Remove (Uninstall) all unwanted applications
- Kill all unwanted processes and applications running on background by double-clicking on the Home button
Advanced Level Fixes to speedup your iPhone
- Update your firmware to the latest firmware version
- You can also reformat your phone. To do that at first backup all your contact, messages, and apps to iTunes.
Reformatting your phone will make your phone really fast like a new phone. You need to install all the apps again.
So finally, let me know if these tips helped you to tackle your iPhone Showdown issue!